Whitefish River Oh, I'm a Maid, and I'm Pure and Fair--I'll Never Dance with a Hairy Bear!
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wrapping this up, because I will be scarce for the next month or so and I would like to cut down the number of threads I am in. Nevertheless - I enjoyed this immensely!

"Sounds fair," Wraen shrugged, picked up the bear skull and set off in the direction Nynka had pointed out. She got pretty far with couple of rest stops along the way, because the particular object was not that handy to be carried around easily. There were moments, where it almost slipped from her grip and only by the awesome agility and ellegance of her companion, did it not get crushed under it's prized possession.

Once the skull was, where her mustelid friend had wanted it to be, Wraen bid the little thing a farewell and set off to meet her sister. Now this would be a hilarious tale to retell. And, if the little, cheeky thing with an ego of an elephant did not meet it's end in the near future, she looked forward to introducing her to Maia.