Big Salmon Lake gwaed
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She noted Arcturus, who found no scent of distinction to go off of. For her own part, Hydra sniffed and gestured to a spot she knew smelled of no one single culprit—that she could not depict, among the myriad of scents he earned when trespassing—but of the whole. The Ostrega listened to the golden man all the while, noting the stillness of her silver brother. Hydra made a new noise, and Alya reacted to it, minding him. 

It was a good thing they found Llewelyn, then. Best to know now how one might react to the aftermath of battle. It was one thing to hear it, another thing altogether to see it. 

I know, she informed, her voice, for the moment, devoid of anything. But as she continued, her voice was rich with her disappointment: We found Tegan, and he informed us—I understand you did what you must for a friend of yours, but had you told any of us, you would not have needed to go alone. Were it not for Tegan, we would be none the wiser. You could have died, and we might not have ever known, and if we had, I do not imagine the way we might come upon such information would be good. For Moonspear. For himself. She knew the way they littered their borders with skulls; he might have become a decoration. He might have been brought to Moonspear should they wish to trespass in turn. 

As for the war, and the things that he had learned? We were meant to aid the Redhawks. Had we been there, perhaps they would have never returned, or been eradicated entirely, but we were not informed of when they moved to march. She sighed a little. As it is, perhaps it will come to that now. We will see. The most important thing now is for you to recover, she decided. He did not look good, and she wondered if he would be able to fight with them at all when the time came. And at that, she gestured for Lyra to act as she must, all the while listening to her subordinate should he have more to say.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
gwaed - by Llewellyn - November 02, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: gwaed - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: gwaed - by Arcturus - November 03, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: gwaed - by Lyra - November 03, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: gwaed - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: gwaed - by Llewellyn - November 03, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: gwaed - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: gwaed - by Arcturus - November 10, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: gwaed - by Revui (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: gwaed - by Llewellyn - December 01, 2018, 10:40 PM