this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
All Welcome 
the land was cold, flat, barren. torn. and merrick found it above all places fitting for him to lie this evening.
the stars were covered by cloud, and so offered the boy no distraction. he slipped from the borders like a wraith, and cast himself down in the ic-rimed moor. she had gone. both of them had gone, and while it had been he who had refused to go, indra's depature was a knife in his gut, a blade he wished desperately to escape.
but tadec had gone too, had he not? and merrick had not mourned him half as much. the boy sighed against the frozen earth. terance was to take care of them, but a bitterness rose to choke him — he needed no one. only nunataq, though he had grown wary. perhaps she would leave him too.
Messages In This Thread
teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - December 28, 2018, 02:17 AM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Aerasha - December 29, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - January 05, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Aerasha - January 06, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - January 09, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Aerasha - January 13, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - January 15, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Aerasha - January 20, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - January 24, 2019, 12:09 PM