Shadowwyn Moor teach us things about our own tongue
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick's ears folded. he was unsure of how to answer her question, nor her follow-up. cute was not something that had ever been attributed to him; in fact, the wolves with which he kept company did not comment upon his appearance. and so it was a foreign word, as was her inquiry.
somehow it made him feel awkward. the boy did not like that, but refused to show any hint of weakness to a stranger. "you are. and thank you," he added stiffly. was she leading him into a conversation he did not want to have? merrick swept his auds toward aerasha with minute suspicion, though he could not deny that being called 'cute' was intriguing.
Messages In This Thread
teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - December 28, 2018, 02:17 AM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Aerasha - December 29, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - January 05, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Aerasha - January 06, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - January 09, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Aerasha - January 13, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - January 15, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Aerasha - January 20, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: teach us things about our own tongue - by Merrick - January 24, 2019, 12:09 PM