Shadow Mountain i walked in dark streets to punish myself
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
too pleasant, too kind, too understanding. he both hated the woman and wanted to protect her from the experience of himself, the pleasantries of merrick.
”there’s nothing wrong with my body. at least there wasn’t three minutes ago,” the young coywolf joked coolly. ”all in my head, whatever this disease is. my dad left, my mom left, my aunt left, my sister left. just me and this ... thing in my brain.”
merrick had never spoken so much in his life to another creature; he suspected it was due to the relative safety provided by his injury, and not only for the she-wolf. unable to lunge at her and see if her eyes tasted like globules of honey, punish her for pitying him until she screamed, as his mind had feverishly suggested six times in as many minutes, merrick was safe to talk. and she was safe to listen. 
even if he’d had the full capability of his limbs, there was a high chance he would not seek to scathe her. if there was a healer near, there was a pack near, and merrick knew such things must be carried out in seclusion.
”the only infection is me,” the boy murmured, a rich dark trill of laughter chasing after his words, fading as quickly as it had come.
Messages In This Thread
i walked in dark streets to punish myself - by Merrick - April 04, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i walked in dark streets to punish myself - by Merrick - April 06, 2019, 10:08 AM