Moonspear this sentence will ruin/save your life
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was pleased to hear his words; for all that she had endured, she thought she did too. Pregnancy, she vainly believed, looked good on the mother-to-be. Hydra was proud of the life that she carried, and her head lifted a little higher to hear his compliment. Her ego remained. Thank you, she responded, never one to be rude (in her own opinion).

Hydra remained quiet as she observed the shift in his expression. More unfortunate news, then. As she listened to him, Hydra felt her lip curl in disdain; not toward him, but toward Liffey. Of course she had been right about her. The bitch had been useless throughout her entire stay within Moonspear. What could have changed, except for the monster she named? Hydra did not say 'I told you so', she simply sighed heavily through her nose, which might have been the same thing. She had not the patience to deal with conversation of a she-wolf better off dead; why could the heavens not take her, rather than Charon? She felt for Terance; all the things that he had lost for his choice of who he was loyal to. Even Rannoch he did not have any longer.

Still, though, she was patient in her silence. He had a proposition, and what could it hurt to hear it? So she nodded. She was not cold in her reception of him, but rather attentive, giving him the floor completely as both her friend and her audience alike.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 24, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:04 AM