Firefly Glen Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He was willing to listen. Just because he seemed a certain way did not mean that he was, and Hydra would find out now the truth of his character. I seek to lay claim to this Wilderness, she drawled with a smile, to make something of an empire. To keep the unwanted out, and the prey and the strong in. I have led for years, and have fought for nearly all my life. I have a taste for more, she continued, I would fight for it. I have many who would fight with me, and for her, too, should she command it. Her ears pricked, and she continued. 

Winter comes. Moonspear, for years, had all of the spoils of the Wilderness. I would seek to keep it that way, though you and yours are not near enough to deprive us of any resources. It is when more, and then more, come and seek to settle that I would seek to drive out, unless they too joined the coalition I aspire to build, Hydra's eyes flashed at the thought. Truly, she just needed a strong few to begin, and she wondered if Vengeance might wish to chase out those that were too weak to be among them so that they both could lay claim to the migratory herds of the Wilderness. There was such a thing as too many, and too close—this, too, she was certain Vengeance would agree with her upon.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 11:43 AM