Firefly Glen vive, vivio, vivira
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened, though the more the other spoke the less inclined Hydra was to linger. She had said what she had desired to, and as the pale woman spoke on about things presently not of relevance to Hydra (had any of it been? she had thrust herself unceremoniously into this, after all) she found something, amongst all that the pretty pale stranger had spoken, that she could hold onto.

Of learning and of preparation for the young. Was that not what all packs were meant to do? Guide, educate, strengthen the generation that would, in years to come, continue the cycle? The Ostrega Queen knew Moonspear was such a fortress, but they valued offense as much as they did defense. Hydra's eyes remained upon the pale woman as she considered things in silence...

Before she did so aloud. Perhaps you might consider visiting the borders of my own domain. I seek to educate my own children, perhaps in different ways than you. We are a fortress, but I see value in your own vision, her dulled eye had nothing to do with the sharp mind she seemed to retain, stifled though it was with whatever it was the fae seemed mired in. It will be some time before they are able to range, but when they are, I would like for them to learn of how to use others disabilities to their advantage when it comes to defending themselves, she gestured then to the womans eye, and then grinned, and how sometimes, they cannot rely on even that. Her ears twitched as she canted her head, wondering if the woman would be offended by her bald words—but Hydra did not think the other unable to hold her own, and assumed she had learned to work with the disadvantage wrought upon her... how to spin it so that it was nothing of the sort.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 15, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 15, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 15, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 16, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: vive, vivio, vivira - by Andraste - August 29, 2019, 08:07 AM