The Sunspire schweigen
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
mahler was silent. the more that the seawolf spoke, the more irritated the gargoyle became, but showed none of this in the blank lines of his features. yet the rage temporarily dispelled by aurewen was returning; that he should have so helplessly tied himself to this pair was unthinkable.
and yet for the sake of dragomir, whom mahler refused to abandon, did the gargoyle finally root himself where he soot and regarded vercingetorix with a baleful glint in his draconic glare. "you and aurëwen are incredibly selfish, both of you," he growled softly. "do you vant to know vhy i had no children this year? it vas because i knew any children i fathered must be protected by both of us." here his eyes blazed; he took a step toward the scarred man.
"all i heard just now was 'i, i, i!' and vhat of dragomir? and isilme? vhat is the best thing for them?" mahler was incensed, but fought for control; he had just come from a place that utterly burned him with willfire, and would not lose himself a second time. "vhen aurëwen vandered off, i vatched her children. i tended them. vhen you abandoned them all to romp by the sea, i stood up as their father, and vith me they were safe in diaspora."
"but i am not their father. you are. your son lies in kaistleoki vith dire injuries of body and soul, their mother cannot stay vith him for the time it takes to heal, and surely isilme suffers also. and you vould drag them away again, for is is vhat you vant."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
schweigen - by Mahler - August 29, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - August 29, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - August 31, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - September 01, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - September 01, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - September 01, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - September 01, 2019, 10:40 PM