Moonspear ausländer
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A wry smile sprang to her lips then at his words, agreeing with this here and now entirely as it pertained to her. Hydra had not meant to make him feel threatened, but the truth of it was her nature and her essence could inspire such without intention; strong women did this to many, though he did not seem (to her eye) at all bothered. The Queen was a hospitable host, and Mahler had done nothing to offend—she did not wish to make him feel unwelcome here so long as he held her invitation. 

He answered her then, and she found she quite like what she heard. The only disappointment she knew was that it was his wish, and that he might not someday wish to bring his fief here in service to her own desires, only to obey her in times of war or disaster. Hydra's eyes roved to the muscles that shifted upon him as he moved; if he was as passionate as she in her endeavor, and committed, she imagined this was a man who could see it done. 

Then be great, general, she encouraged lowly, eyes bright. I look forward to hearing of your success. I only wish, selfishly, it were not your dream so that I might encourage you to settle nearer, she openly admitted with a wolfish grin, tail swaying behind her in a loose wave as she regarded him. If his dreams shifted, she would welcome him here openly; Hydra could do with strong allies that would fight for their own—and, united, they would all be each others. 

Food was not yet so scarce as to think so optimistically; Mahler was easy to speak with, and she enjoyed his company thus far. They neared where Andraste rest, and Hydra gestured to the medicinal den that belonged to @Lyra who, for now, tended to Andraste as permitted. The woman was thankless for it, which rubbed upon her sisters terribly thin patience; Hydra felt for her, though humored the pale woman for what she had done for her own children when asked. 

She rests in there, she informed him, and this was when her mirror image emerged to greet them. This is Lyra, her gaze shifted to Mahler, wondering if Andraste's suffering was more than skin-deep and if her head was touched, too, thinking again on Andraste refusing further treatment from her (though her features remained impassive). Hydra waited, too, for him to introduce himself to her sister, not wanting to speak for him. In any case, as to her former thought, she suspected the General would determine this for himself. She will observe while you heal so as to learn, Hydra reminded; Lyra would not be there for the entirety of the time, of course: should you have need of herbs she does not already have, she will find them for you. We appreciate anything you might be able to impart upon her. She knows much, but not all, Hydra admitted. Were they not all always learning new things in any case? 

She waited to hear if he might have any other questions before she returned to her other duties; Lyra (after greeting the general) drifted back into the den likely to organize her herbal wares and awaited her first lesson.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
ausländer - by Mahler - September 17, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 17, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 17, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 21, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 26, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 30, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - October 16, 2019, 08:58 PM