Neverwinter Forest i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded to Mal's words, agreeing entirely. For the record, Hydra echoed his sentiment: With the food being as scarce as it has been, likely they may not have cared at all for your borders and hoped to raid what you may have stored. Moonspear has no mercy for trespassers either, she drawled. If others made a habit out of it, Hydra hoped to break it in whatever way she could—

The sound of another beyond who lurked in the depths of Neverwinter caused Hydra's attention to shift only slightly with the swivel of an ear and the flare of her nostrils. The scent was familiar to her, as was the voice she heard; Hydra next adjusted the way in which she stood to accomodate this new presence. More news about the actions of Blackhead; her history was long, and none of it good. Her hatred of Easthollow ran deep, it sounded like. And Mal's own added information added a piece of the dead mercenary's history in some more odd detail. Hydra had yet to put the puzzle of it all together, though even now she worked at it. Some edges fit seamlessly together, and others did not; she wondered if she might ever get the whole picture of it all. 

What she did know was that the nameless boy would join her on this witchhunt; the more, the merrier.

Hydra considered Mal's words, thinking on them. She had the scent of Merrick and Caiaphas both, now. What she did not have was the scent of the she-wolf among them. If I may, she began, I would like to know the scent of the girl with them. I know the scent of the boy and the witch. Before I collect more to continue the search, I would like to know her scent too in case we happen upon her trail, she requested. Or upon the bitch herself. Who knew? Hydra liked to be prepared for any scenario, and knew she could only benefit from getting a grasp on the scent, in case on the way home one was not with the rest. 

missed that ce was just a cameo, DERP
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 08, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 09, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 11, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 11, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Merrit - November 12, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - December 11, 2019, 02:53 AM