Moonspear Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had not been too terribly close to where Dragomir had been; she had been patrolling some distance away with her mirror images, @Alya and @Lyra. The call of the young boy Hydra answered with a rejoinder howl of her own; she was on her way, and they would both know her distance from them from the call. The Queen arrived as swiftly as she could, her sisters continuing their own patrol. 

When Hydra arrived she was pleased to see Dragomir having intercepted someone at the borders; her eyes fell upon them, taking in the state of her. One need not use their nose to see that the other was ill, though as of yet she did not scent it. The Queen slowed in her approach, ears erect as her plume lifted over her hindquarters. The other did not look well at all. Hydra was disappointed, too, to see that no other was supervising Dragomir; all of his life he likely had little guidance, but she did not want that to continue here. While she did not want to stifle him, neither did she want him to come to harm; she knew she would need to encourage him to join her at the borders, or Arcturus, or Dirge... though she knew the latter was with the children this eve. 

She looked to Dragomir, a glimmer of appreciation in her gaze, before it turned back to the stranger. I am Hydra Ostrega, she greeted, Queen of Moonspear. What is it you seek? She inquired, one ear swiveling toward Dragomir should he decide to answer for her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Sunniva - November 09, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - November 22, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 04, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 10, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 01:46 PM