Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Neither close nor far, Hydra came upon the scene belatedy; what she saw, however, caused her to close the distance swiftly. She arrived in time to hear the tail-end of the boys speech, and Hydra rumbled darkly: I know none who aids trespassers—our policy is to kill them, she rumbled, though the scent of Nightwalkers gives the Queen pause; he had wanted to share borders she knew, but Hydra would allow that only when her own children were old enough to patrol themselves and introduced to them formally. That time had not yet come, but it would be here soon enough... 

But there was something else to his scent. Something Hydra was able to pinpoint, and she looked to Arcturus and felt the furs along her nape prickle. Revui. Looking back to Orochi, Hydra gazed at the boy. Who is in trouble? She asked then, licking her chops, why are they in trouble? Orochi seemed to be a Nightwalker in scent, which granted him, for the moment, the benefit of the doubt that he had not meant to trespass—if their ally was in trouble, no doubt this could be the cause of it. She would get to the bottom of it all, and decide from there what next to do about this.

edit: permission granted for hy 2 catch rev scent!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: “take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 02:28 PM