Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The name spoken confirmed Hydra's suspicions. She could veritably feel the tumult that rolled through her brother, and it was not at all unlike how one could feel a storm coming. Hydra shifted, moving to his side to ground him as best she could with a rumble that bade he breathe. Panic would do none of them good here. He managed it well enough, she found, in the wisdom of his questions, except the first, though Hydra attributed his question to panic. Orochi had said he did not know who they were... then again, perhaps he simply meant the name of the pack. They would find out, one way or another. 

Captive, he had said. For how long? she pressed next, ear twitching. How long had Revui been kept by them, and Orochi, too? Hydra thought as levelly as she could, but she was incensed by this act, as Hydra saw it in this moment, against their family. Hydra could not know what her dark brother was thinking then, but she knew him enough to have something of an idea. For her own part, Hydra did not know what to make of it; they had searched, after all. They had found his trail, and they had found the ends of it too, a bears with it. 

And then they had found their parents, dead. And then her cubs had been born. Revui had never come back... 

Hydra did not think of her wayward brother again. Revui she had loved fiercely, and the pain of his memory she did not permit herself to ponder since her departure. There was a heavy weight ever upon her heart that Orochi had lifted, though she did not guess at the meaning of that. Hydra moreso thought of the suffering she would inflict upon those that had thought to bring harm to him; this was something she could rectify. 

He was correct in his line of thinking, and she affirmed darkly: whoever is at fault will answer for this, with the lash of her tail. She supposed there was some use in not immediately killing those that trespassed, and interrogating them for the information they had before they were killed... then again, Hydra felt that this was likely the rare exception, not the rule.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: “take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 11:00 AM