Moonspear in the land of not quite day
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
told myself id get to my older threads first but want to hop into joining threads too!

Hydra lingered near the lower reaches of Moonspear, closer to its borderlands than not. She was diligent in making sure their markers were up to date; given the trespassers of late, Hydra investigated. She was confounded even still to know that the well-maintained scent markers meant nothing to the others that had made the error of trespassing, but each of them had been young. Perhaps they had been taught, or else learned through experience, that their youth would prevent them from finding trouble from their actions... 

If she could not kill them, she would teach them a lesson they would not soon forget. 

But in the hopes to prevent such a thing? Hydra patrolled and scent-marked; not that there could be any doubt beforehand, but now... there could be absolutely none. The greyscale form of her brother was observed in the near-distance, and Hydra approached him with a chuff; that was when movement in her peripherals distracted her enough to recognize they were not alone. The other nearby alerted the duo of their presence in her own way; Hydra could not imagine they were here to trespass for their actions, and close as they were to the borders she was not at all vexed by it. 

With a look to her brother, Hydra invites him to lead the way with a fiendish nip that she hopes might land upon his hind, her rough affection gentle enough to not bring harm should it land true.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 12:51 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 25, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 27, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 01, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - December 02, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - December 02, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 03, 2019, 12:16 AM