Verdant Basin and burbled as it came!
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco frowned for a moment, a bit put out that Sugar was quick- as he'd been- to assume that tracking wasn't especially thrilling. He shrugged a shoulder as he ambled back toward her, and struck a knightly pose as he did so, when he was complimented. "Maybe I'll just have to make it be a cool thing," He said, before melting back into his usual, half-slumped posture. He wasn't exactly sure how tracking could become a cool thing- but if he was naturally skilled at it, then perhaps he could turn it into some sort of talent. 

She seemed inclined to take a break, so he nodded. She sat down, and Bronco flopped onto his side, propping his chest up with his forelegs so he wasn't completely vulnerable, and could keep an eye on their surroundings. He scrunched his nose at her comment, and the joke she made. "Hyuk," He said, and then chuckled. It wasn't that bad of a joke, and had it been said by anyone else, Bronco simply would have rolled his eyes, but he had an affinity for Sugar, and her gentle humour. "I dunno. I'm kinda looking forward to it being summer again, s'long as it doesn't get too hot," He said. "Least the copse is nice and shady. We could always find a good place somewhere in between summer and winter and call it the Shadefalcons or something like that, so we could both be happy there," He hypothesized.
Messages In This Thread
and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 08, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 25, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 29, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 29, 2020, 04:06 PM