Moonspear so if you meet me, have some courtesy
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
attn @Praimfaya tho <3 fwd dating this to after katya heat a bit!

Her patience as of late was frayed; any scent of heat was met with answering fangs up until the scent faded to nothing. Hydra watched after her women, ensuring none could breed alongside her companionship; she hounded them and kept after them to prevent them from even falling into it. Moriko had yet to enter it, and Katya was met with Hydra's unrelenting attention up until the point her heat ended. Hydra meant nothing personal by it; and if she was observed, she let it be so. This was necessary so that no bastards could be begotten. 

The Queens reprieve might be brief, but Hydra would embrace it for now. Snow came down in droves, and Hydra found the borders and marked them well so that all would know this mountain was protected and claimed. Now of all times trespassers would be met with her terrible ferocity; she would not risk her women here, nor her men, unnecessarily. Her children, too! Her own season had yet to arrive, though she attributed that to her children still being children; she spurned the advances of any and all men these days, given her body was not receptive in any sense of the word. The world was quiet as the snow fell, and Hydra paused in her marking to enjoy this peace.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 11:35 AM