Moonspear back to the forward command center
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was glad to hear that Kukutux felt such a way, as opposed to any alternative. If Kukutux was to become with child through either brother she knew this would be something that made them happy beyond measure, too; that was how Hydra wished it to be. Their strong family unit, as permanent thing in this place as the mountain itself so long as they both stood. The thought of Jarilo or Arcturus own brood scaling these rocks as they themselves pleased her; she knew if either of them crafted such a vision in their minds eye, perhaps they would not resist Kukutux at all. 

This moment, Hydra favored Jarilo; Arcturus had vexed her. 

As for the next question, Hydra looked thoughtful. If Alya were to bear children, Hydra already knew that she would permit none but for Lyra to assist her... and Lyra would never dream of letting another near either of them in so vulnerable a state. If any were to be a midwife to Alya, it would be her. There is only one other mated pair here other than myself and my own mate; if cubs come from that union, there is already a midwife in place should one be needed. Hydra offered Kukutux a grateful look; already, the other was willing to help and preparing for her own future here. It was noted. 

Come, let us walk together a while. Then I will let you rest, she started lowly, continuing on then with: I would like to know more of your ways, Hydra drawled, the words not truly a request given her desire to learn. For as long as Kukutux would share with her, Hydra would listen and walk alongside her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
back to the forward command center - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - January 29, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 01, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 01, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 01, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 01, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 01, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 01, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 04, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 04, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 17, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 21, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 21, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - March 03, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - March 10, 2020, 09:06 AM