Moonspear I'm just stitching a scarlet letter
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Looking back was an error on the part of Isilme; Hydra watched what played out next in slow motion. 

Her heart rose in her throat unbidden as the girl fell, and fell, and fell; she had not seen the death of her parents, but imagined that this must have been what it looked like once the fighting had ended between them. Isilme was lucky that the snow had been there to cushion her fall—but Hydra did not even think of this as she moved then at break-neck speed, avoiding the divets her subordinates body left behind. 

She was breathless by the time she stopped abruptly before Isilme, spraying snow all around her as her hind-end swung around and she forced her legs to take root. Hydra prepared to dig, but then the girls head rose from the snow. Isilme! Hydra breathed, tail waving behind her as relief dominated her features. Are you alright? She asked first, moving forward a ginger step to sniff for blood.

Once ascertaining that all was well, Hydra and Isilme were on there way again; training endurance and speed both, this day.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I'm just stitching a scarlet letter - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: I'm just stitching a scarlet letter - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: I'm just stitching a scarlet letter - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: I'm just stitching a scarlet letter - by Hydra - February 12, 2020, 12:11 PM