Stavanger Bay We took a hard left, but we're alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
AW? Strav Bay? COUNT ME T F IN

In light of recent events, Hydra ranged. A little beyond the Wilderness, in case this was the way the wretch who harmed her son had sought to escape to. @Alya moved with her, and together they searched the territories that led to the Bay in silence. It was clear Hydra desired to say nothing, her focus entirely on her hunt. They needed to find where it was creatures like their enemy slept. 

There was nothing of note that gave them any pause. When her paws hit the sand she remembered how much she had never really enjoyed the stuff, and yet, she traveled on. Salt permeated the air more than anything else; it seemed the shade had not come this way thus far. Arriving to the Bay Hydra could not even recall the memories shared here with her own family—that was how vested the matriarch was in her task. It was not time to think of the past. It was time to prepare for the future. 

Two wolves ahead of them; Alya kept her distance while investigating, but a low noise from her sister made Hydra look to them. As Alya continued to search in the backdrop, the matriarch strode toward the duo. One wolf was familiar to her, the other was not—but their encounter had not been a bad one. Good, actually; they had been helpful once. Perhaps they might be again. A chuff was sounded to catch their attentions, and Hydra loosed a yawn to reveal she was no threat herself to them. Not easily disarmed herself, though, and wary enough to keep her distance regardless, Hydra paused to keep plenty of distance between them. 

Her gaze shifted between duo. The moment seemed to be pleasant between them, though Hydra could not feel guilt for sharing what she must. Would they not want to know, if they had children of their own? I am seeking a wolf who has brought harm to my son; she would have been recently injured herself, for my packmate was able to intervene. The she-wolf traveled alone this day, but she has a companion, Merrick—he, too, preys on those unable to defend themselves. Or those that do not suspect his attack, Hydra drawled (thinking, the only way in which Merrick could have defeated the mercenary was the element of surprise), not going into too much detail lest they find themselves entirely disinterested. All that mattered to her was that she find them. That she kill them. 

Had these two seen the murderous duo? One of them? Both? Could they lead her in the right direction?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 10, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Ying - March 12, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - March 12, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 15, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 15, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Ying - March 18, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 26, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 28, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - April 16, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - April 17, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - April 29, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 03:27 PM