Firefly Glen dark wings, dark words
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
omg I thought I replied!!! I'm sorry <3

Hydra regarded Odyssey at his admittance he was considering ending his bachelorhood, and thought of Lyra. He was looked at in a different light thusly, though Lyra would have to be wooed aplenty to be won by any man. Still, she addressed his first points. No, she answered, me and mine are not woodland wolves, she supplied. That left for him, then, the vast range behind her. 

His explanation made plenty of sense. The food has seemed to return in droves. Travelers that passed through explained they had come from places where things were much the same with their own food scarcity... from the north, the south, the east, the west. It did not seem wise to move, that in mind. Small game remained and Moonspear was fortunate to take control of any large game that was found, she drawled. It was why they remained, and why they ever would. She wondered about him, and his character; was he a fighter? A traveler? A wolf that focused on the hunt? He seemed clever enough to deduce when to come and when to go... and had returned at a great time, when it came to prey.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
dark wings, dark words - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Odyssey - March 22, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Hydra - March 23, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Odyssey - March 23, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Hydra - March 23, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Odyssey - March 23, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 10:13 AM