Firefly Glen my funny valentine
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Friend

How long had it been, since Hydra had gained a true one such as this? It felt like years. Hydra had not opened herself up to the notion of it up until recently, thanks to Alya's suggestion... but even then it had not felt entirely right up until now. Ying had opened a door none had been able to so much as touch, removing the cobwebs there with her own return of Hydra's even more rare display of affection. She was able to gather her bearings by the time the question came, setting to join Ying's path.

It was a loaded question; how was she? As well as she could be, truly—the sadness had come to pass, and all that was left in its wake was her (self-perceived) righteous anger. I am alright, she shares, angry. I do not want this to happen ever again. My son was fortunate Dacio had been near, he could have been killed, she remembered, and fell silent for a moment as she thought on all that had transpired that awful day, all I can think is, something must be done. And so I have traveled to those that neighbor me to warn them, and to prepare a call to action, while searching for the wretch who harmed in... Before that, though, there is the task of finding where it is our enemy is based. To root them from that place, to bring them to a permanent end, that must be known so that they could go there to do so. Kill them all, each and every murderer present.

How was she? Hurting, but not immobilized by it. Planning. Hydra looked to Ying and drawled after all of that, I had intended to come to find you after seeing my son; I am glad that you are here, though, so that I might see you sooner to tell you of all of this, and to see her. There was something to be said about the woman who seemed to be a kindred spirit and the peace that came with someone who understood that sometimes, the violence they brought was a necessary evil to rid the world of a more terrifying sort. 

Osiris is healing. Distant and quiet since the attack. Not as young as he once was before all of this, Hydra answered, tone dark and eyes hard as she said this; she paused to regain her composure, sniffing at the earth before pawing at it, scent glands expressing the warning to keep ones distance here before she continued: But the wounds we can see... Lyra, my sister, mends them. Dacio has also been wounded, but he is insistent on the hunt. Healed enough to do this, though, she informed.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: my funny valentine - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 03:54 PM