Moonspear At the sick bed of Cuchulainn, we'll kneel and say a prayer
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He will, she agreed, believing this in her heart. Arcturus would not abandon them... not if he was alive. And were he not, she would find his bones; he would not wish to be anywhere else, she did not think. Little did she know how wrong she was in that! Hydra reached forward to nibble at a hair out of place before withdrawing with a wan grin. 

His report was met with a wave of her tail. Any progress was progress. She had hope that his headaches would end entirely, and held onto that despite hope being a misleading wretch. For her children, she clung to the thing. Thinking that it was not too bright now, she wondered if he might want to go out now... but she would let him suggest it. Hydra had no desire to overexert him. 

In any case, I am glad that it did. Perhaps I could walk with you next time, she offered with a wave of her tail. Hydra reclined onto her haunches and then slid to her belly, tail thwapping against the dirt floor. She opened the floor to him, content to talk with him about whatever he wished.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread