Moonspear At the sick bed of Cuchulainn, we'll kneel and say a prayer
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Not too much longer now, she supplied, tail swaying easily behind her. Hydra was pleased that Osiris disliked the woman based on proxy; she was comforted by the thought, and remembered the bond she and her father had shared that was similar to that end. Hydra trusted him implicitly; once her mind was set, there was no word or action that could cause her to think otherwise, particularly when it came to the word of her parents. Never had they misguided her, and even though her father had behaved foolishly he was earnest in admitting his error and keen to find a way that his error might make her own life easier. He would only do right by them, as assuredly as she would in his absence... just as she always had done. 

Hydra felt a weight lift to think that perhaps Osiris might have that same loyalty within him. There had not been any doubt, but one never knew until they knew, did they? And to hear him say it was a comfort she had not known she longed for. She trusted that he would show them all the same, too. @Lyra had returned, now, and on that note Hydra rose to all fours and hummed, I will let you rest, and come find you to patrol tomorrow evening, when the sun set, mindful of his head. And on that note, Hydra turned to quit the scene so as to find @Alya and blow off some steam together with her in a wrestling match, or perhaps the tracking and wrangling of some unsuspecting fox or coyote they might find too close to home.

tag 4 ref, last from me!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread