Firefly Glen (m) Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
editing bc i noticed i put one word twice in the same sentence, and that is a weird pet peeve of mine!

Hydra hardly cared how any held themselves on neutral territory. First came Mal, which who recognized Ibis. That was a relief, and her body language seemed to relax considerably. Her indifferent gaze shifted to Belharra as she approached, and spoke. You seem quite perceptive, she coolly drawled, feathers unruffled. On no account was Belharra wrong... though Hydra was more than a mere threat to those that needed addressing. By now the matriarch had learned that seemingly few mothers in or out of the Wilds had taught their children anything in relation to their season. And if it were her own children, she'd want them to be cared for and led in the right direction. Her maternal instinct had returned enough where her first instinct was not ripping off the head of the girl in heat... and while the truth was she was still (appropriately) disgruntled, it hardly showed. 

Not knowing that Mal had bred with several females was to his advantage. They knew one another, these two, and if that was the case he could handle her from here. Relieved to hear he and his had come to no harm, she nodded to that with a swish of her plume. Still, Hydra had Moonspear to look after. So to Belharra, Ibis, and Mal, she informed: a cannibal recently trespassed upon my packlands. I wanted no reason for him to seek you out by your lonesome... Ibis?... nor reason for him to return if he is near. But I trust you will keep your friend safe, she drawled with a nod, gaze shifting to Mal. Her own part finished, Hydra nodded to the three and turned to depart... though would remain long enough for any parting notes.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? - by Hydra - April 12, 2020, 01:52 PM