Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was pleased to hear his willingness, and that she had in fact been right about him. I am glad to hear it, Kane. Are you an able fighter? she inquired to start with, wondering if he might need some teaching there. Additionally, can you hunt well? With a pack, she meant, but individually was just as good too if he could. Though in the latter aspect, she thought mostly small game. Large game was difficult to take down independently. 

With all that had been transpiring, there was much on her mind. But this was a moment of relief, she felt. Hydra had plenty of faith that things would turn around in this direction for all they had endured as of late; they deserved that, she felt. Kane was a good start, and she was glad to have come across him this day.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM