Firefly Glen don't call my name, don't call my name
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was appreciative to them both for what they revealed. Praimfaya was fine, simply mourning... though Hydra's intuition forewarned her that the girl might not return so soon. The cut was deep, and Praimfaya could not stand the pain of it she supposed. If she continued to run from it, it would be a discredit to her; Hydra had hoped that the girl would avenge Dacio with her rather than give way to sadness. 

Disappointing. 

The matriarch considered what she had been told and looked to the other as she went into detail; it certainly was who she sought. Jus drein jus draun, and all of that. Hydra agreed with her wholeheartedly, simply not going about it alone. It was a deathwish. That is her, alright, Hydra drawled, her tone not void of emotion or affection as she considered. 

I thank you both. It sounds as though she wishes to embark on this journey alone, she hummed, and shook her head. Praimfaya had elected to leave Moonspear and all that it stood for this time not for gain, but for loss. It was different, she understood. Perhaps she might return home, and though Hydra hoped for this she would not hold her breath. 

Licking her chops, Hydra caught a different scent on the wind, that of prey. Perhaps we might hunt together, so that I may thank you proper with a meal in your belly before you depart, she offered. Old information, new information... it mattered not. Her mind was at peace, and that was a thing that was priceless. 

potential fader? thank y'all for the thread <3
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 11, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 13, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - June 09, 2020, 03:38 PM