Moonspear Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Attacked him, Hydra echoed, thinking and recalling aloud, In that interference, I vented my frustrations upon him as I would my Omega...  which, to me, he was. I thought Revui was in the wrong for seeking to challenge someone who, in my opinion, he had no place to after already doing as he had, she looked thoughtful, it was a more aggressive display, but he was never in any danger from me. I would not call putting him in his place and reminding him of it an attack, It was pack ritual and her physical enforcement had felt necessary, though I ought to have let Arcturus handle it, in hindsight, and if it might have come to that... interfere then, but she was not perfect. Hydra did not pretend to be, either. 

So, Arcturus had thought that she had attacked Revui then. But didn't he understand now, having came and went, she had not? No... he had still seen what he had seen, viewed her as he had viewed her. Could she blame him? Not entirely, not in that moment, but he knew better now. I have never hurt any of my pack; I considered Revui that, albeit the lowest of the low upon the totem pole,  though now, for his actions toward Arcturus, I do not, he was family still, but he would have no tie to Moonspear from his insult to Arcturus on. Not until he righted his wrongs.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 10:23 PM