Moonspear Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No; but he sought to be. He thought his challenge had merit; the only place here for him would have been Omega. Not Beta, she answered in kind, hoping this might explain to him that his challenge meant nothing to Hydra and that she had put him in his place. Had Arcturus stayed, he would have been healed the same... but the question alone put things more into perspective for her, caused some things to align. Revui also only understood lessons taught with teeth, she had come to learn. He should have been given nothing; she had given more than enough. More than he deserved. Any other stranger would certainly be eradicated for the call alone.

She sighed. The event changed much by ways of my perspective. For once, I did not want death. Not of my family. Not of my pack. But the following days that proceeded gave me much time to think. It was wrong of me to do all I had done, when it came to Revui. And if I could turn back time, I still would not want Revui to die... but I would not have sought to do all I had done, He was her brother, but he had turned his back upon the other. That in of itself was wrong. Even after, she should have turned her back on him just as he had done to Arcturus, but she had been thinking with heart, not head. It was rare, truly, and recognizing that vexed her that she had done so. It will not happen again, she hummed. Not simply for the fact that Arcturus had left, but because truly, when she was aware of her errors, she did learn from them. And Revui had been given the last vestiges of her kindness left toward him. The matriarch had none left to spare.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 11:47 PM