Moonspear we are all in this together,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was strange, the feeling of being followed. She attributed it to being @Antares, however—one of her more frequent followers as of late, though she never deterred him from it. In fact, she always appreciated knowing he was there. East and West lately always seemed to be @Lyra, or @Alya... more often than not, both. Lyra had made it known, though, she was keeping to the border and seeing it maintained. Alya moreso was interested in hearing about how it was to rear a child when they were first born, and Hydra, nostalgic and thinking of her own firstborns, would share with her willingly. It was a welcome distraction to all that had come to pass but some odd days ago. Had it been weeks, yet? 

But her husbands bark came then. She supposed she should have expected him in the bunch, too, but Hydra had come to avoid most men in her state out of instinctual habit. Dirge, though, she found then and there she did not mind. Hydra was aware that while she was close to her time, she was not near close enough to desire to snap him away. She pivoted, and gaily trot toward the direction he hailed her from. 

Before long she saw him, looking well suited for the woody terrain they traversed in. Watching me, were you? she teased, darting forward to nip him, what is it you find hard to resist? My belly, or the scent of mothers-milk I seem to be exuding as of late? she quipped next, circling to come alongside him. You do not need to answer. I know it is both, she rejoined, but you can add more, if you like, she offered. Being this late into her pregnancy, Hydra would take any and all compliments. She was sore, everywhere, and despite her good mood she was still all too aware of the aches and pains she dealt with. But what would come of it would ever be worth it all.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
we are all in this together, - by Hydra - April 30, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Dirge - May 06, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Hydra - May 07, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Dirge - May 11, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Hydra - May 13, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Dirge - May 14, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Hydra - June 05, 2020, 02:32 PM