Moonspear wobblin' around in your high-heeled shoes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No retaliation from Mintaka today; Hydra had not much time to dwell on this before one of her sons began to put up a fuss. She peered to her side, observing the tawny one shift and roll. Her daughters effectively rooted to their playpen through she and Alya, Hydra took the time to lick at his face too, looking to his eyes to see if they had parted and opened as well. Indeed, it seemed they had; so she plucked him from where he lay and placed him into her own personal puppy royale tournament. 

Hydra nosed his rear end, come on, Altair the loud. Are you all bark? She drawled with a bemused little grin. Not that he could understand her, anyway. Mira the fierce is not. Mintaka either, perhaps, she considered, all gums for now. Soon you will have a set of these, she spoke to each, nibbling at Mintaka's toe with her teeth with a gentleness no other but for her young (at this age, namely) could ever experience. Her fangs moved then to preen at Mira briefly before drawling to ears that could not hear, I will teach you how to use them.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
wobblin' around in your high-heeled shoes - by Mira - May 17, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: wobblin' around in your high-heeled shoes - by Hydra - May 19, 2020, 12:13 AM