Moonspear On and on, we carry through the fears
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra knew who he referred to; her own mate. His son, Valour said; their son. Help was offered but not yet given, though hearing why she could understand some; a lost child would also ever be her own priority should it happen that one of her brood, somehow, went missing. Her ear flicked, and she wondered if the girl had been found yet... but it seemed not, given the final question. Dirge, my mate. Yes, our son was attacked, she drawled, informing him, and he shared with me information of your missing cub. We have not been able to look very far, our own young just being born.

Just as Conquest was priority to him, their young were priority to her at present; too young to survive on their own, she was watchful and careful so that none would go missing if she could help it. A worrisome thought, and she wondered how many numbers the Nightwalkers had to aid Valour in his search. To my knowledge, none have yet seen her within Moonspear, she advised, and then inquired, what trouble have you seen?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 03, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 16, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 17, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 19, 2020, 06:31 PM