Sun Mote Copse Relationships and politics should not mix
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Relationships and politics should not mix," Wraen replied, feeling moved by Towhee's sincerety, even if the words were said in anger and disappointment. "Though the two can't live without one another either," she added softly after a while. "Towhee, it might not seem like this now, but in long-term Firebirds cannot live in a bubble without any allies. I am not bold enough to look past my reservations to that one pack, which lies closest to us, but me and Arcturus aside no one else has a bad past with Moonspear. You can all gain from the alliance. You can create a future, where I see nothing but dead end."

"I am not saying that I will no longer be a friend of yours, nor that I will be gone forever," she said, though probably both knew that the latter part of the speech was chosen to comfort both of them. Not that it was necessarily true. Teekon wilds were a large place and, even if they happened to live within the range of the same map, the odds of them meeting each other were not high. After all it was two years since she had spoken with Terance last, though she argued that they had become distant before already. 

"I gave this place all I had, ever since I joined and there is nothing left now that I can do to improve it. You need to move forward and my path lies elsewhere," she sighed. Goodbyes were the most difficult part. Always had been.
Messages In This Thread
Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 05, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 05, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 14, 2020, 02:32 PM