Neverwinter Forest She knew that soon the day would come,
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Though he tried to make himself less imposing, he was nevertheless a stranger, and he was aware that he might seem somewhat intimidating due in part to his size and the scars on his muzzle. But there was a softness to his features and a gentleness in his eyes that he hoped might ease his impression. Perhaps the girl was simply shy- and she hid behind her mother's shoulder like a little flower, seeking shelter from the wind. 

He took a few steps back when a male showed up to greet Miriam, ignoring him almost completely. While Liliana hid behind her mother, he had caught a glimpse of the faint dappling along her shoulders, and with the hue of her eyes, he took this male to be the father of Miriam's children. He felt something almost wistful pull on his heartstrings, seeing the happy family together- and it made him feel inclined to excuse himself and leave. He would have- had Miriam not then sought to introduce him to Mal. He felt a bit awkward then, having the attention directed to him, but he managed to compose himself enough to give the alpha a respectful bow of his head. "Least I could do." He said kindly. "It's nice to meet you Mal. I'm from Moonspear though I'm relatively new there. I'll be heading back shortly too, if you have any news or messages to pass along," He offered. Might as well make himself useful and that was, of course, assuming that Neverwinter Forest and Moonspear were on good terms.
Messages In This Thread
She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 07, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Liliana - August 07, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 07, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Liliana - August 07, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Mal - August 09, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 09, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by RIP Bronco - August 09, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Liliana - August 09, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Mal - August 10, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 11, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Liliana - August 12, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Mal - August 14, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: She knew that soon the day would come, - by Miriam - August 15, 2020, 11:33 AM