Moonspear And the chickens how they rattle chicken chains
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He hadn't realized that his gaze had fallen back to the quietly murmuring stream at his side, but looked up and refocused his gaze on Kukutux when she mentioned that he should sleep. As if on cue, he nodded, hiw mouth opening and widening to an almost impossible gape as he yawned. "S'cuse me," He remarked, shaking his head slightly to wake himself up. He needed little guidance, and as Kukutux stood so did he, and began to move alongside her, taking her lead, as she informed him that she would walk him home. "You seen it, huh? Sparkly, eh?" He said, with a small chuckle. "It's the mica. If it hadn't been rainin' so much, I'd be sparklier'n your pretty eyes," He said, of the bit of mica dust that would have otherwise accumulated in his pelt. He grinned, realizing that he was flaunting his charming skills, and shrugged. "Nah. I could never be that sparkly. But sparklier'n the stars at least." He chuckled.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And the chickens how they rattle chicken chains - by RIP Bronco - September 11, 2020, 06:18 PM