Firefly Glen Monster in Disguise
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Saints was not the reason Hydra ranged from Moonspear this day. She wondered about the progression of her son, and so traveled with @Keres and @Bronco (the latter of which wished to thank the wolf who had aided him, and Hydra wished to thank them in turn), both of which had more to learn of the surrounding territories. The she-wolf seemed eager to meet this son, too, and Hydra had plenty more getting to know her sister to do. But the trio hardly spoke along the way; they sparred, testing the terrain and how it moved and shifted differently now, and investigated their surroundings for anything awry. It would take getting used to, the consistently soaked earth... This did little to fray her nerves. She knew Osiris could now protect himself, and had @Desdemona with him... but Revui had just arrived upon her doorstep beaten and bloodied and she—

Hydra would not think on that, now. 

But perhaps Neverwinter Forest had seen something as of recent, and had news to share. So after their spar, Hydra moved deeper into the Glen, but further from Moonspear. Her sharp gaze was alert, but along the way she could see nothing out of place. Even upon arrival, nothing seemed immediately amiss... and she was not searching for any wolf of the Saints as her snout pressed against the earth. Rather, any indication of Osiris or Desdemona stopping here before heading home—had she missed them? Entirely possible, given the inclement weather. 

The scent instead that came was one that was vaguely familiar. Too fresh to be ignored, Hydra was alert at once, rumbling. The mud did much to benefit Nyra, as Hydra's gaze had yet to land directly upon her brown form in the underbrush, but it was clear Hydra knew someone was there. You will not like my brand of hide and seek, she promised coldly, so you had better come out before I find you, she forewarned.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Monster in Disguise - by RIP Fury - August 26, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: Monster in Disguise - by Hydra - August 26, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Monster in Disguise - by RIP Fury - August 26, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Monster in Disguise - by RIP Bronco - August 26, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Monster in Disguise - by Keres - August 27, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Monster in Disguise - by Hydra - August 27, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Monster in Disguise - by RIP Fury - August 27, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: Monster in Disguise - by RIP Bronco - August 28, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Monster in Disguise - by Keres - August 29, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Monster in Disguise - by Hydra - September 01, 2020, 08:23 PM