Firefly Glen so shave your face with some mace in the dark
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra licked her chops as she regarded him, considered his answer. Used to unhappiness, used to loneliness... That simply should not be. Not for her family. Not for anyone but for her enemies, really. His inquiry brought a nod from her, and after a moment more of thinking Hydra had decided. 

Come home with me, she drawled, so that we can put an end to your loneliness. I think you will find happiness in Moonspear, too, she drawled, but him being used to it could simply be his own way. It might take time for him to come out of himself, but among family, when he was ready to, she imagined he would. Winter drew nearer; she could not, in good conscience, leave him out in the cold.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Pippin - September 19, 2020, 06:28 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - September 19, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Pippin - September 20, 2020, 06:46 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - September 22, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - December 04, 2020, 08:27 PM