Arrow Lake Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
yeah bc i literally have no idea how to roll the tabletop dice in the forum bc boomer, smh, i rolled in discord

defense: 7 + 2 (merc spec) = 9
offense (fleeing): 7 + 2 (merc spec) = 9

merrick was beyond hearing — some feralbound part of him had expected donovan's swift betrayal following the sultry trill of his throat. he refused to give nyra; he refused to give ursus the justice that was well demande —
my son!
a roll of heavy muscle beneath the striped pelt, the weighted jaws parting for him, cutting toward throat —
inhale exhale inhale exhale in-some lashing wellspring of hatred in merrick forcing a tearing roar of "NO!" from his vocals; at the moment before last, he ducked his muzzle to take the viselike snap. donovan's fangs sliced his lips therein to bloodied ribbons, and as their teeth clacked, he felt a molar dislodge, thud onto his tongue, swept out of his shouting mouth by a deluge of dark red.
another set of scars; merrick tore away. the tiger could well kill him here, and though his flesh ached for the fight before his life, the visions of his blackbird and his stone-son and his red-girl floated hotly before his eyes.
no no no no no
whirling, clawing into the lakebank and lunging away from donovan, spitting crimson into the water and laughing laughing laughing laughing, limbs churning numbly as merrick made to tear into the forest that carpeted the side of the mountain, down into its darkness and beyond to the flatland. if donovan wanted to kill him, he would shed the bearwolf's blood in ursus' sight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 02, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 04, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 10, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 16, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 23, 2020, 08:00 PM