Firefly Glen As if the great divide could swallow me whole
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
WC: 248
DECEMBER 14: Just going to tuck this one away into the archives- but will happily, happily thread with both of you again. This is just weeeeyyyyy out of date and I have a timeline -thing- heh. <3<3<3

It was nice to see that both Leta and Haoniyao had a similar sense of humour- even if it did mean the two of them came up with ridiculous puns. Their exchange made him smile, and he realized then how good it was to have found Yao again. He'd been hoping for quite some while, quietly, they he might pass by the Copse again so that Bronco could have had another shot at recruiting him into the pack. As it were, though, it seemed that he had found a good home in Neverwinter Forest, and from all that Bronco knew of the place, it had plenty of wolves in it that he felt were kind souls, just like his friend. Things seemed to have worked out quite well for the both of them.

When he asked about Bronco's current living situation though, Bronco shook his head. “No, friend,” He answered, though there was no regret or remose to his tone. “My younger sister and I moved to Moonspear, so that she could be an Ambassador there, and so that I could work on my guardian skills,” He said. And now, for the present situation. “Our alpha's son, though, has been chosen to found and lead a new pack- sort of a sister pack- here in the Glen, so that we can be an extension of Moonspear's claim, but a new pack amongst ourselves at the same time,” He explained. ”So...I guess this kinda makes us closer neighbours, eh?” 

It brought him a great deal of joy to get to both see his old friend again, to find out that he was living nearby, and to get to meet the woman that Osiris had brought to the Glen with him. For Bronco, it was as though he'd been given a good omen, that the founding of Firefly Glen would bring them more positivity in the future, in having such kind neighbours nearby, and such delightful packmates to call family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As if the great divide could swallow me whole - by RIP Bronco - November 01, 2020, 11:28 AM