Moonspear school hard
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was easy enough to see what hurt from Sialuk's actions alone. Which paw, and from the wincing, perhaps something deeper—unless that was due to the pain she felt from said paw. Upon the girls rude pronouncement, Hydra blinked down at her, a chilly affect taking over her person. While the better part of Hydra understood the girl was stressed and worried and longed for her mother, the baser part could only hear the outburst for what it was at face value: flagrant disrespect. 

Sialuk, came her low voice, cracking like a whip. She said no more than that, as she did not need to. It was but a subtle warning for her niece to remember her manners, even in times of distress; Hydra deserved more from her than that. Her features read, you disappoint me. Perhaps her expectations of her had been too high, she acknowledged to only herself.

Hydra did not correct her niece. At face title, the girl was right in her lack of official title or exceptional skill—still, although she was no healer, she knew the rudimentary skills to treat open cuts to prevent infection should any of her wolves be hurt in battle, or else herself. She had taken care of what she had needed to with Sialuk, at the very least cleansing the wounds that needed it. With that done, she took a few short steps away to offer the girl some space to breathe, also recognizing her niece was not in a state that meant she would listen to her then and there. She looked away and hummed, We will wait for your mother then, or your father. If she would not accept the help Hydra could provide, she would not force it upon the cub.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
school hard - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: school hard - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: school hard - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 09:22 PM
Hydra - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: school hard - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: school hard - by Hydra - October 23, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: school hard - by Kukutux - October 23, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: school hard - by Sialuk - October 23, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: school hard - by Hydra - October 23, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: school hard - by Kukutux - October 23, 2020, 08:17 PM