Neverwinter Forest But I've got the hand of the one in control
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Mal, she greeted lowly, dipping her head while feeling pleased with his promptness. Oh? she asked, ears pricked with interest as she searched his features for any context clues. None, yet, and before she had the breath to seek further clarification Hydra heard the approach of another. Were his tread not so familiar to her, her reaction would have been entirely different... but as anticipated, it was her son came alongside her then, and Hydra was happy for his arrival. Mal, this is my son, Osiris, she introduced, Osiris, this is Mal, she drawled. Some time ago, Hydra had informed her children of Neverwinter Forest and Mal's status there. 

Where to start? I had wanted to come sooner, but my daughter had gone missing. Within the Glen, she expressed. As I mentioned to you, I had wanted to protect it further—and after that, there felt no better time to claim it so no wolf could be granted the opportunity to do so again. I had hoped to come sooner, but admittedly, my priority was seeking my daughter, she looked to him, her tone seeming to say in of itself, you understand. He was a father, was he not? So he must. He must understand that as parents, they did what it took to protect their brood.

It is Osiris who is at the helm. We come here with the good news that the Glen is claimed in full, well fortified and protected—and that Mira is home again. The wolf that kept her, dead, her tail swayed behind her, proud of each. Mal need not worry for his children coming to harm by the bitch who kept her, nor Saints skulking in the Glen any longer. I do have some... unfortunate news, though. The Saints are on the move, and if rumor is to be believed, and although Valour was a direct source, she was not sure how credible anything that came from the tongue of a Saint could be trusted... in any event, she continued, they will be settling outside of the Wilderness. Not within. Keep your eyes open, was the unspoken advisement. Mal had learned that much by now. No longer allied with Ursus, either. In fact, she hummed, looking to Mal, they want to take Ursus out. An interesting development, she felt. But she shared it all to hear Mal's own thoughts on the matter. And perhaps her own news would be linked with what he wished to share.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - October 29, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - November 12, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:34 PM