Firefly Glen you were a child crawling on your knees toward him.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
I just realized like 2 days ago where the thread title is from and I've had that song stuck in my head since then <3

Figment was quick to search for answers and Bronco, who felt like he knew nothing still, likely knew more than anyone else. Still, it was hard to place things back in order and to figure out where it was she'd been seen last, by whom, and when. So he shook his head. "Only bits and pieces," He said with a disappointed frown as he sat down. They might be able to piece something together if they both worked on it- but the likeliest scenario was that Fennec had given them all the slip without leaving so much as a goodbye note. 

"Apparently Phox saw her when he came to the Glen, but that was several days ago. I went to the Caldera I guess a couple days after that, and she'd gone missing by then so...She's been gone about a week, give or take a day," He wasn't too far off- but there was really no way for him to know exactly when Fennec had gone missing; he hadn't seen her immediately before, nor had he noticed immediately after. "She's not at Moonspear either," He said. "And...Not answering any calls." He murmured. Not that he expected she'd answer him, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you were a child crawling on your knees toward him. - by RIP Bronco - November 29, 2020, 06:20 PM