Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It had taken her time to arrive the moment she had heard the call, but arrive she eventually had. And close to the Glen, Hydra threw up her own head to call to any with the strength and wit to aid further.

There was no time to take stock of the damage done yet; Hydra saw nothing but for the loathsome bear, a streak of red, and a shadow overhead. Hydra knew better than to simply jump at it head on; one proper swipe was all it would take from it to kill even the strongest of wolves. The bear had every advantage except, now, for the number. And surely it would know that more would come from her own call. 

But it was not enough. Not then. Not with the scent of blood on the air; blood of her loved ones, blood of her friends, blood of her kith and kin. A snarl as her ears pressed over her brows as she pressed closer to the beasts side, keeping out of reach as she feigned pointedly for an eye. What would her newest shadow make of that? 

But as it was now, Hydra did not think it wise for herself to be so near its face; she sought the heel to his back right leg to harry, hale enough herself to know when to retreat and when to press forward to accost and distract.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Hydra - January 05, 2021, 02:15 PM