Redhawk Caldera I'll let the waters still
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Last post for me <3 hopefully this works. Did a reply on my computer and the site went down and ate me edit, rawr. 

By the time Fennec came back, Bronco had settled his head back down onto the ground, smacking his dry lips together, and had begun to doze off. Not hard to do, with his eyes swollen shut. He relaxed a bit. He wondered what had become of those bobstones- and then he remembered having eaten something that had tasted musty. Oh dear. He'd swallowed the bobstones, hadn't he? What would they be doing now, in his stomach? Little pebbles, just floating in his stomach forever, unless they somehow made it through his system and that didn't seem fun at all. 

But then Fennec came back and nudged something toward him, something that sounded dry. He lifted his head and touched the edge of the thick, curved piece of bark and found his way immediately to lap up the water within it, all the while thinking to himself how amazing it was that the coconut shell had returned to Fennec. He felt relieved that it'd been found, so once he'd finished and had licked up every last drop, he pulled the makeshift dish close to his chest- as though to snuggle it- murmured a soft "Thank." And then settled his head onto the floor to go back to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 04, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 04, 2021, 07:55 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 05, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 06, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 06, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 07, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 08, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 08, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 09, 2021, 01:06 AM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 09, 2021, 04:05 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 10, 2021, 02:14 AM