Noctisardor Bypass schalten
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
"i mean that i will not be leaving this place again," mahler intoned softly, "no matter vhat rivenvood decides, or vhat form it may take." for a moment he hesitated, for such bare admissions were simply not done in the hierarchy of their kind. it opened far too many vulnerabilities, and the difficulty of that was not for such young shoulders to carry.
but mahler himself had wearied of dragging it behind himself, the mouldering bearskin weight of leadership or the continued yearly decisions he must make for the good of them all. he had become skilled at it,  honed, the bearing of a leader in every step. mahler understood thoroughly the importance of his person, for that was the burden of it all.
the lavender eyes came to rest upon praimfaya again. "it is not only land. it is a home. vhen your people are happy," he went on, choosing to reflect the girl's words upon herself, "it is because they have found a home. i have had many homes. it vas important to put down roots, and important to know vhen to draw them up." 
feeling as though he were lecturing her now, the insistent rambling of a man attempting to impart wisdom where there was not the shared experience. praimfaya was quick, fierce, and practical; he felt now that she must let inside her heart the ability to see the pack through the eyes of each wolf. he blinked, turned his stare away. "this is my home. i do not mean to leave it behind a second time. vhatever the future holds for rivenvood, there vill come a time vhen i am no longer part of that vision, not by death but by choice."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
schalten - by Mahler - January 27, 2021, 04:52 PM
RE: schalten - by RIP Praimfaya - January 31, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: schalten - by Mahler - February 03, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: schalten - by RIP Praimfaya - February 05, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: schalten - by Mahler - February 05, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: schalten - by RIP Praimfaya - February 07, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: schalten - by Mahler - February 07, 2021, 09:26 PM