the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Keeping vague! open

Hydra kept to the borders more oft than not. She had not allowed herself further space to properly grieve beyond the burying of those she had loved; she set to distracting herself with productivity. In making sure those that lived and breathed still were safe. Hydra knew that were she to grant herself one thought, the rest would come bursting in through the floodgates—and for all the strength Hydra had, she was not strong enough to withstand the aftermath of that. 

Her eyes looked to the sky, searching for the familiar shape of @Eagle idly. Instead, another strange thing within the sky caught her attention. Far away, it was not like anything she had ever seen before... she paused to study it, wondering if this might be the shape of grief she saw. Or perhaps a new sort of star, the combination of all she loved. Pandora's box, that thought—

She continued ahead. 

And when her patrol was done, she went to find the remaining children of her youngest brood—@Mira, @Caelum, and @Altair. The dead, she had decided on her stroll, would only die once their names were no longer spoken. With her tongue,  she would resurrect and breathe life into them as best as she could. Their brother would live on yet, as would the rest who had gone with him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I am like a satellite, - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: I am like a satellite, - by Jarilo - January 29, 2021, 02:09 PM
Hydra - by Hydra - February 05, 2021, 11:09 PM
RE: I am like a satellite, - by Jarilo - February 16, 2021, 11:35 PM