Firefly Glen the fall of titans
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
That thread takes place juuuust before this, I think, and we've  got it tidied up, more or less. He would've left shortly after that one takes place to find Vallkyrie. BUT we do have that new one on the go that you've already joined, so I think we're about up to date? :)

It was concerning to Bronco that Vallkyrie had heard the commotion, and had still risked her own safety to rush closer to the disaster. Touching, of course, but he would not have wanted for anyone to risk their own safety for his sake. That was, of course, assuming that she'd come looking for him and given how she pressed herself against him now...He fell into that conclusion quite comfortably. She assured him she would stay and help, but he shook his head. "It's not safe," He interjected, but the urgency in her tone implied that she wouldn't likely listen to him even if he forbade her from sticking around. 

Like Bronco, she wanted to go looking for survivors and it made the heavy weight in his heart press down even more, knowing that he had already made the decision, with what few packmates he could find, to delay a search and rescue attempt for the time being. "Not yet." He said. "I have a few others gathered nearby, but we're staying there until morning...And until we're certain that the mountain won't collapse any more than it already has." He feared the mountain, and feared the potential of being buried beneath its mass. He knew he likely sounded like a coward for making that decision- but he couldn't help but make that choice in light of all the ruin they had experienced lately. He wouldn't risk the few lives who remained, not when the chances of perishing were as high as he believed them to be. "This isn't your responsibility, Vallkyrie; it's mine." He said. After all, she belonged to Neverwinter Forest, and they owed the Glen absolutely nothing- especially considering the fact that the Glen had been founded not far from the boundaries of the Forest.
Messages In This Thread
the fall of titans - by Vallkyrie - February 17, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by RIP Bronco - February 17, 2021, 12:59 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by Cam - February 17, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by Vallkyrie - February 17, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by RIP Bronco - February 18, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by Vallkyrie - February 19, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by RIP Bronco - February 20, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by Vallkyrie - March 05, 2021, 02:04 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by RIP Bronco - March 06, 2021, 01:23 PM