Swiftcurrent Creek but anything is preferable to the pain
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick was freed of any linger suspicion when aventus spoke; it was a bleak pleasure that crept to his lips and made them into a baleful twist as he stared out over the creek, at last. 
"how best should we seek blood when our enemies have fallen?" merrick's single-eyed was half-lidded; he did not turn toward the bruin-jaw, wanting to keep the weight of his expectation from coloring an answer. 
raven-mother, corvid-wife; merrick had no such expectations for her; she surpassed him in all regards and he worshipped happily as her second-most;
aventus had become third, but merrick saw in avicus the toppling.
he was quiet, granting aventus the place to speak.
Messages In This Thread
but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - February 27, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - March 05, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - March 07, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 07, 2021, 05:32 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 12, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 15, 2021, 03:13 AM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 18, 2021, 10:26 AM