Swiftcurrent Creek but anything is preferable to the pain
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
the beauty of his son's eyes was savage, haunted; merrick felt so strongly the rush of pride and of trepidation, in that aventus would replace him.
father's heart and killer's blood did not wish it to happen;
but the bear spirit knew it must, knew that merrick must pass into another iteration of himself as aventus entered this one.
"again," and he stood to his feet.
he would spend hours honing the bruin-jaw, until all of him cramped and grew filled with soreness. learn how to use one's greater weight against them, learn how to fall, learn when to fall, when to roll aside, to use all of their lithe smaller stature.
to embrace even the greatest agony.
it was their way. the way of ursus.
Messages In This Thread
but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - February 27, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - March 05, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - March 07, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 07, 2021, 05:32 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 12, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 15, 2021, 03:13 AM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 18, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - July 12, 2021, 08:24 PM