Redhawk Caldera I'll bury my future behind
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Oh?  His ears flicked forward. It seemed that she was in good spirits, which he welcomed with an eager expression and tone to his voice. She'd been thinking about him, then, enough to find something for him? He drew closer, following her but finding his eyes drawn down to where a new pelt- one previously belonging to a fox- lay on the ground with the others.

Oooouh! He cooed when he saw it, though he quieted himself when she spoke about it. It looked so much more colourful and vibrant than the pelts he'd brought, which were rather drab in comparison. He moved forward to brush his muzzle against the fur. A dense pelt, but soft. He chuckled softly. You always have to go and one-up everything I do, dontcha? He asked. He intended the comment to inform her that she'd definitely brought home the best pelt so far. He flopped down on it heavily, and began to roll on it, flattening it out and rubbing his nose against the soft fur. Daaamn, yeah, this one's nice. You're gonna hafta try extra hard to get me to share this with you, He teased appreciatively.
Messages In This Thread
I'll bury my future behind - by Fennec - May 14, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by RIP Bronco - May 19, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by Fennec - May 24, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by RIP Bronco - May 25, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by Fennec - June 04, 2021, 01:35 AM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by RIP Bronco - June 04, 2021, 11:39 AM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by Fennec - June 05, 2021, 02:09 AM